Who are we?
ConectoHub is a growth tool for fast growing companies. We are creating intelligent work by connecting strategy and execution.
We have customers from 14 countries and building a global brand
This is a great role to start a career in fast-growing international startups.
Join a team of ConectoHub who are passionate about shaping the future of mobile technology and the digital economy.
If you love data & technology, join a team of ConectoHub to shape the future of productivity!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who are final year students, new graduates or have a maximum 6 months of professional experience with a passion for mobile development who wants to be a part of a fast-growing startup
Your primary focus will be on developing our mobile application and ensuring that the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Your role will be to work closely with the product team to help build out platform in a manner that is highly reliable, consistent and secure.
What you’ll do:
- Develop all necessary software in cross-platform mobile applications written with Flutter/Dart according to user stories and sprint backlogs
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Participate in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Continue to evolve our architecture and build better software
- Release new mobile app versions to Play Store and Google Play
- Experience in Dart language and development cross-platform applications with Flutter,
- Understanding the SOLID principles of Object Oriented Programming,
- Experience in Web Service, Web API
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with source control tools (GIT) and branching methodologies
- Experience in publishing the mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
- Experience with mobile UX is a plus
- Working knowledge of architectures and design patterns
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code