Product Management Intern
Who are we?
ConectoHub is a growth tool for fast growing companies. We are creating intelligent work by connecting strategy and execution.
We have customers from 14 countries and building a global brand
This is a great role to start a career in fast-growing international startups.
Join a team of ConectoHub who are passionate about shaping the future of mobile technology and the digital economy.
If you love data & technology, join a team of ConectoHub to shape the future of productivity!
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Work closely with our founders to Create & execute Product Strategies and Plans
- Understand ConectoHub’s strategic and driven position and deliver outstanding experiences to our audience
- Use data analytics, A/B testing, qualitative user research, and predictive modeling to optimize KPIs, identify business opportunities, and craft the Revenue roadmap
- Learn the dynamics of the ConectoHub community, understand the psychology of our users, and identify their in-product needs
- You will clearly communicate your experiment roadmap, hypotheses and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from team members and executives.
- Drive innovation, definition, roadmap and design of A/B tests and product experiments to accelerate the growth of our active users and paid customers.
- Passion about the product development practice and building great software products
- This internship position is open to everyone, degree in engineering, design or CS is a bonus
- Good command over the English language is a must
- Previous consumer/creater experience with B2B Saas Products is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Curious, structured thinker, strong communicator
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems
- Self-starter, with a ‘can-do’ attitude in a dynamic environment
“Our internship program will be fully remote”